Noun(1) a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn(2) an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
(1) In time, more and more use will be made of statistical analysis of data to describe rocks that fall into a few named categories.(2) Spent the morning verifying health records and entering data in the computer; always a great joy.(3) Web surveys have reduced the cost of data collection and made data analysis more efficient.(4) Radio signals send that data to a computer mounted on the handlebars for the cyclists to read.(5) The S Language is a powerful tool for the statistical and graphical analysis of data .(6) The coherent light beams could lead to ultrafast computer circuitry that transmits data optically.(7) there is very little data available(8) These data can be accepted on the basis of the reliability of our natural faculties with respect to the natural world.(9) Some allow you to download stored data to your computer as a way of keeping track of your progress.(10) Analysis of variance and Chi square tests were used for statistical analysis of data .(11) Police time will then be spent collecting together the data and providing statistics that indicate the ethnicity of those stopped.(12) Using predominantly CPS files, I was able to collect statistical data on a number of variables.(13) The accumulated data is recorded and stored because the material flow must be traceable.(14) The other is that he had come to make a virtue of the fact that the basic data of knowledge are never certain, but at best merely credible to some degree.(15) These programs are used to edit and prepare the collected data for analysis.(16) An electronic tag containing an EPC on a microchip stores and transmits data to a reader.
(1) datum :: dată
(2) data sheet :: fișa cu date
(3) data entry :: de introducere a datelor
(4) data processing :: procesarea datelor
(5) data warehouse :: depozit de date
(6) personal data :: date personale
(7) data collection :: colectare de date
(8) raw data :: date neprelucrate
(9) technical data :: date tehnice
(10) data rate :: rata de date
(11) data mining :: extragerea datelor
3. statistics ::
7. information ::
8. intelligence ::
9. material ::
10. input ::
11. info ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hope you know, with these
new DATA supporting your theory,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
...based on that action alone
and no other DATA...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
But... what if they
could pass more than DATA?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
are gonna be full of DATA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Additional DATA. You dog!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Romanian Dictionary: data
Meaning and definitions of data, translation in Romanian language for data with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of data in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "data"
What data means in Romanian, data meaning in Romanian, data definition, examples and pronunciation of data in Romanian language.