potrivi, se potrivi, monta, fixa, pregăti, echipa, ajusta, veni, amenaja, se potrivi pentru, antrena, fi corespunzător, utila, pune de acord cu, fi bun pentru, acorda, a-i sta binepotrivit, în formă, adecvat, vrednic, corespunzător, bun, capabil, nimerit, cumsecade, omenesc, convenabil, abil, competentpotrivire, criză, atac, izbucnire, cânt
Noun(1) a display of bad temper(2) a sudden uncontrollable attack(3) the manner in which something fits(4) a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason
Verb(1) be agreeable or acceptable to(2) be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired(3) make fit(4) insert or adjust several objects or people(5) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(6) conform to some shape or size(7) provide with (something(8) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(9) make correspond or harmonize
Adjective(1) meeting adequate standards for a purpose(2) (usually followed by `to' or `for'(3) physically and mentally sound or healthy
(1) The Edmonton author, publisher, and former social worker has fit that description for at least 25 years.(2) To leave now would suggest that he'd gone in a fit of pique.(3) A great deal of the power and impact of the preached Word comes from the fit between the preacher and the words being preached.(4) As the pieces start to fit together the characters' dilemmas begin to take on a different shape.(5) Normally I do not drink at lunchtime because all I am fit for is a siesta; evening is a different matter < g >.(6) Drawing a plan forces you to think through your project from beginning to end, what you are going to need and how your are going to get the pieces to fit together.(7) Again, I strongly encourage choosing pants with a drawstring or an elastic waistband for an easy fit .(8) Doctors will be regularly asked to demonstrate their competence, so that they are fit to practise throughout their lives.(9) It was clear that none of the six men who claimed to be at the warehouse could possibly fit the police officer's description.(10) What they didn't know is when or if the pieces would fit together.(11) And those who would seek to give us that kind of politics are very happy to indulge the patronising fantasies of those who think it is all we are fit for.(12) Neither of these men is stupid enough to believe that churches are fit to govern a secular society, unlike many of their junior colleagues.(13) Rhyann looked fit to kill, but it was nothing compared to Gavin's anger when Alex had first fallen under.(14) She has adjusted her services to fit the customer's budget.(15) It means a lot to me; I didn't exchange it for the correct fit because I wanted the original one.(16) The firm has developed mathematical algorithms to simulate fabric drape and garment fit .
(1) keep fit :: menține în formă
(2) fit in :: potrivi
(3) to fit :: a se potrivi
(4) fit into :: a se potrivi în
(5) fit together :: se potrivesc
(6) get fit :: obține în formă
(7) best fit :: cel mai potrivit
(8) fit to :: se potrivesc la
(9) fit up :: monta
1. suitable ::
2. competent ::
3. ready ::
4. healthy ::
6. correlation ::
7. convulsion ::
8. outbreak ::
9. tantrum ::
acces de furie
10. scene ::
11. burst ::
12. lay ::
13. equip ::
14. join ::
15. match ::
16. qualify ::
17. suit ::
19. go ::
20. conform to ::
21. gibe ::
comfit, comfits, fit, fitful, fitly, fitness, fits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not FIT to rule.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
The rest of them you can kill
in any order you see FIT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
His life FIT him better than his clothes.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
I can FIT my whole body
in our dryer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
FIT comfortably in my mouth
without need of extraction,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Romanian Dictionary: fit
Meaning and definitions of fit, translation in Romanian language for fit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fit in Romanian and in English
Tags for the entry "fit"
What fit means in Romanian, fit meaning
in Romanian, fit definition, examples and pronunciation
of fit in Romanian language.