Conjunction(1) used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences that are to be taken jointly.(2) used to introduce an additional comment or interjection.(3) used after some verbs and before another verb to indicate intention, instead of ├ö├ç┬úto├ö├ç├ÿ.
Noun(1) a Boolean operator that gives the value one if and only if all the operands are one, and otherwise has a value of zero.
Suffix(1) (forming nouns) denoting a person or thing to be treated in a specified way.
(1) The man then ran towards a waiting car and was driven away by someone else.(2) they can read and write(3) The experts also advise that you try and keep your cool.(4) I guess my view is that there is anger and then there's anger.(5) he's a sneaky man and not to be trusted(6) do that again and I'll kill you(7) it takes hours and hours(8) come and see me(9) she turned around and sat down(10) he ran faster and faster(11) I would try and do what he said(12) The standard of entry is getting higher and higher every year.(13) they believe they are descended from him, and quite right, too(14) We're going to see a day where 100,000 people come and worship with us on a weekend, between our five services.(15) red and black tiles(16) and then what happens?
(1) and so on :: si asa mai departe
(2) and then :: și apoi
(3) forever and ever :: pentru totdeauna
(4) hugs and kisses :: imbratisari si sarutari
(5) dead and gone :: mort și plecat
(6) and so :: Așadar
(7) back and forth :: Înainte şi înapoi
(8) more and more :: mai mult și mai mult
1. together with ::
2. along with ::
3. with ::
4. as well as ::
5. in addition to ::
6. also ::
7. besides ::
in afara de asta
8. furthermore ::
9. plus ::
la care se adauga
and, andes, andy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...AND silk, AND steel.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Let us go there AND find out.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
AND you deserve
what you got.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Though Loras will certainly come to
know a deep AND singular misery.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
free from strife AND pain.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Romanian Dictionary: and
Meaning and definitions of and, translation in Romanian
language for and with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of and in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'and'
What and means in Romanian, and meaning
in Romanian, and
definition, examples and pronunciation
of and in Romanian language.