mesteca, rumega, cugeta lamestecare, rumegat, tutun de mestecat
mestecamestecatchewerchewersde mestecatproduse de rosChewy
Noun(1) a wad of something chewable as tobacco(2) biting and grinding food in your mouth so it becomes soft enough to swallow
Verb(1) chew (food
(1) a dog chew(2) So, chucking her a pork based chew , I picked up my keys and ran to David.(3) Through the gap, I turned to see a seal having a gentle chew .(4) During playtime, the purebred German shepherd will run circles around anyone wearing sealskin and whine for a chew .(5) They put the leaves one by one in their mouth and chew them without swallowing.(6) Ryan brought the pen he was holding to his lip to chew the pen lid, mulling the answer to a question on his revision over.(7) He snacks or dines only when there is time to chew his food well.(8) a chew of tobacco(9) In fact I can't go half a mile on the car without a chew .(10) Baby teeth are important because children need healthy teeth to chew food and to speak.(11) He's going to have a good chew on the marrow and it gives him something to hold, he said.(12) the dog was enjoying a quiet chew of his bone(13) Her eyes moved about in worry and she began to chew her bottom lip nervously.(14) She followed the noise to find two medium-sized dogs tugging and tearing at either end of a chew toy.(15) Her teeth were too sensitive to chew her food and her eyes were too sensitive to have the dining hall curtains open for sunlight.(16) They say the bigger the apple the juicier the chew .
(1) to chew :: a mesteca
(2) chew up :: mesteca
(3) chew out :: mesteca afară
(4) chew on :: mesteca
(5) chew toy :: jucărie de mestecat
(6) chew the fat :: mesteca grăsime
(7) chew-gum :: guma de mestecat
(8) chew over :: mesteca peste
(9) chew the cud :: rumega
3. munch ::
4. chomp ::
5. champ ::
6. crunch ::
7. nibble ::
8. gnaw ::
9. eat ::
10. consume ::
11. masticate ::
12. manducate ::
chew, chewed, chewer, chewers, chewing, chews, chewy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hope she likes things that
squeak when you CHEW on them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
This world's going to CHEW
you up and spit you out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Penny, if you promise not to CHEW the flesh
off our bones while we sleep, you can stay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
I don't even CHEW it.
I swallow it like pills.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Because I found what appears to be
a battery-operated CHEW toy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Romanian Dictionary: chew
Meaning and definitions of chew, translation in Romanian
language for chew with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chew in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'chew'
What chew means in Romanian, chew meaning
in Romanian, chew
definition, examples and pronunciation
of chew in Romanian language.