rapid, iute, accelerat, tare, urgent, rezistent, solid, ager, bine fixat, apropiat, frivol, trainic, isteţ, ascuţit, care merge înainte, uşuraticrapid, repede, iute, tare, strâns, cu grabă
rapidpostitmai repedecel mai rapidpostpostește
Noun(1) abstaining from food
Verb(1) abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons(2) abstain from eating
Adjective(1) acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly(2) (used of timepieces(3) at a rapid tempo(4) (of surfaces(5) resistant to destruction or fading(6) unrestrained by convention or morality(7) hurried and brief(8) securely fixed in place(9) unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause(10) (of a photographic lens or emulsion
Adverb(1) quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form, or fast-closing(2) firmly or closely
(1) It's 2:30 by my watch (though my watch is a bit fast ), and we're still in Portland.(2) The setup had to be optimized for response times below microseconds by using a fast dye and by applying a fast fluorescence detector.(3) The King George VI Chase at Kempton could be next for the horse if the ground was to come up on the fast side and rule out Best Mate.(4) He was a fast learner, able to look back at his own mistakes and improve.(5) Cecil felt things were just going a bit too fast for his liking.(6) Tom Adair examines the short life and fast times of an all - American great.(7) Some of them actually buy a number of drinks and consume them quickly to get a fast kick.(8) Another fast ship of those times was the American Clipper the Flying Cloud.(9) Maybe you are like an idol to her to have her cling to you so fast .(10) Its not a super fast track, but it is very technical with some great corners and elevation changes.(11) The surface of the pitch was outstanding and the outfield was fast and true.(12) She says this all very fast and energetically like she has held it in there for so long, and needs to tell someone.(13) Further than that, the Bught Park is traditionally a fast surface, an ideal venue for the sharp stick work both sets of forwards favour.(14) A year ago, the two were fast allies.(15) Amanda wandered back to the beach to find Nora fast asleep in the shade.(16) It's no use, the door's stuck fast !
(1) fast food :: fast food
(2) very fast :: foarte rapid
(3) run fast :: aleargă repede
(4) too fast :: prea repede
(5) fast and furious :: furios şi iute
(6) go fast :: du-te repede
(7) fast car :: mașină rapidă
(8) as fast as :: la fel de repede ca
(9) fast food restaurant :: restaurant fast food
1. speedy ::
2. secure ::
3. indelible ::
4. loyal ::
5. promiscuous ::
6. flying ::
7. dissipated ::
8. truehearted ::
9. immobile ::
13. wildly ::
14. tight ::
15. period of fasting ::
perioada de repaus alimentar
17. eat nothing ::
fast, fasted, faster, fastest, fasting, fasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ l get that ♪
♪ Fast money ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Not so FAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
it got very real very
FAST and I panicked.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I can't believe
you got her down so FAST.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Romanian Dictionary: fast
Meaning and definitions of fast, translation in Romanian
language for fast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fast in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fast'
What fast means in Romanian, fast meaning
in Romanian, fast
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fast in Romanian language.