Noun(1) the process in which part of the output of a system is returned to its input in order to regulate its further output(2) response to an inquiry or experiment
(1) They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.(2) We'll provide each entrant with individual feedback on how to improve their business plan.(3) We improve our products, based on feedback , until they're the best.(4) Surveys and feedback and internet tutorials are all there on screen, and getting brighter and easier to use every month.(5) We thus decided to eliminate feedback pathways from the hyolingual to the jaw system.(6) They heard a loud feedback from a microphone and turned around to see where it was coming from.(7) The more of you provide us with feedback about how to improve what we do, the better.(8) It has many ideas for better consultation, more information and feedback , but its most radical call goes far beyond these.(9) Individuals want feedback on their performance and it is also crucial to their self-development.(10) On the basis of the feedback received, the guidelines were modified, wherever necessary.(11) The unit has agreed to release the information after listening to feedback from patients.(12) These input layer cells receiving feedback are referred to as context unit cells.(13) If you like the informational feedback it provides for you, buy one for yourself.(14) End-product synthesis can exert short-term metabolic feedback control through Pi recycling.(15) All I got back was a letter thanking me for my feedback but failing to address any of the issues I raised.(16) The company says it will modify and update in reaction to channel feedback .
(1) feed back :: parere
(2) feedback loop :: bucla de feedback
(3) positive feedback :: feedback pozitiv
(4) negative feedback :: feedback negativ
(5) feedback control :: control prin feedback
(6) force feedback :: force feedback
(7) feedback system :: sistemul de feedback
1. response ::
2. reaction ::
4. criticism ::
5. reception ::
7. resubmit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
English to Romanian Dictionary: feedback
Meaning and definitions of feedback, translation in Romanian
language for feedback with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feedback in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'feedback'
What feedback means in Romanian, feedback meaning
in Romanian, feedback
definition, examples and pronunciation
of feedback in Romanian language.