ceaţă, abur, negură, otavă, voalareînceţoşa, voala, învălui în ceaţă, fi dezorientat, se voala, lăsa iarba necosită, păşuna vitele în otavă, năuci
Noun(1) droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground(2) an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance(3) confusion characterized by lack of clarity
Verb(1) make less visible or unclear
(1) Restrainers both slow the rate of development and prevent unwanted fog .(2) the origins of local government are lost in a fog of detail(3) And yet, through the fog of sleep deprivation, I did manage to laugh a little at the stylized comedy of Lemoine and Dean.(4) But a future I may yet look back on these days at halcyon, from a fog of new employment legislation and eviscerated social spending.(5) The steam from the hot drink started to fog up his glasses.(6) It was nice at the union conference, therefore, to operate just for a couple of days out from under the fog of ├ö├ç├┐huh?├ö├ç├û(7) However, on the Sunday there was thick fog and some mist for most the afternoon.(8) This will eliminate reflections from the backing material that can fog the film.(9) Beyond that, he could make out buildings of some sort, but mostly everything was obscured by thick fog rolling through.(10) Police said it was raining at the time of the crash and that low cloud and dense fog reduced visibility.(11) Amid the fog of statistics, claims and counter-claims, Rosita and her family can't helped feeling exposed and alone.(12) And there is often a fog of fag smoke drifting through Lancaster's state-of-the-art bus station.(13) But the wider financial district was forced into a hasty evacuation last Tuesday in a terrifying fog of dust and smoke.(14) The cloud clearly isn't steam in the strict sense, nor vapour (these are both invisible) but a fog of small ice crystals.(15) the collision occurred in thick fog(16) They disappeared into an enormous fog of smoke and dust.
(1) fog light :: far pentru ceață
(2) thick fog :: ceata subtire
(3) fog lamp :: lampa de ceata
(4) fog up :: aburirea
(5) fog of war :: ceata de razboi
(6) dense fog :: ceață densă
(7) heavy fog :: ceata deasa
(8) freezing fog :: congelare de ceață
1. mist ::
3. daze ::
4. steam up ::
a se încinge
5. muddle ::
6. befog ::
defog, defogs, fog, fogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe wires, maybe FOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Romanian Dictionary: fog
Meaning and definitions of fog, translation in Romanian
language for fog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fog in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fog'
What fog means in Romanian, fog meaning
in Romanian, fog
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fog in Romanian language.