gheaţă, îngheţată, sloi, întindere îngheţată, glazurăîngheţa, pune la gheaţă, acoperi cu gheaţă, glasa, se răci
Noun(1) water frozen in the solid state(2) the frozen part of a body of water(3) diamonds(4) a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes(5) a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk(6) an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine(7) a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine(8) a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
Verb(1) decorate with frosting(2) cause to become ice or icy(3) put ice on or put on ice
(1) His voice was like ice , and his eyes glared at them with their unsettling insensity.(2) Now it's well established that at the poles they've got lots of solid ice , solid water in other words, but then close by [there are] these sand dunes.(3) His voice was like ice , sending a chill through my body.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Get in the car,├ö├ç├û he said in a steel voice lined with ice , but at the same time as smooth as chocolate.(5) He was pulled from a world of ice and hate into a world of warmth and confusion.(6) England, however, made the fatal error of believing this advance publicity - and in their haste, they tried to ice their cake before it had had time to cool.(7) Her voice was like ice , and she walked on ahead, scarf lying on the ground, forgotten.(8) Her eyes were wide open and crystal clear, but instead of the warmth of lucidity, they burned with the ice of expressionlessness.(9) Yes, I know you really want a British driver to win so you can get the bunting out but this is formula one, where only winning and money cut any ice .(10) Bake shop students, SAs Daniel Herzog and Jesus Collazo get a close look at the proper way to ice a cake.(11) I was fully prepared to ice cupcakes for the rest of my life, and never speak about this again.(12) It is a solid river of ice broken into huge blocks, thrust downwards by a glacier or very large Yeti.(13) That way the mixture will freeze quicker, preventing ice from crystallizing and giving you a smoother product.(14) If they can't wait long enough to ice fairy cakes, have some extra that can be eaten immediately.(15) It froze into solid, treacherous ice when the temperature dropped again at night.(16) By morning the water had frozen solid, encasing the scope in a block of ice .
(1) ice cream :: inghetata
(2) ice pick :: alege gheață
(3) break the ice :: sparge gheață
(4) ice-skate :: ice-patina
(5) ice hockey :: hochei pe gheata
(6) ice tea :: ceai cu gheață
(7) ice age :: epoca de gheata
(8) vanilla ice cream :: inghetata de vanilie
1. frozen water ::
4. water ice ::
5. sparkler ::
6. ice-skating rink ::
9. icing ::
10. freeze ::
11. frost ::
deice, deices, ice, iced, ices
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Sheldon, they don't have ICE cream.
- They don't?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Uh, sorry to keep you on ICE out there, kid.
If I'd known it was you...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
It's really just ICE milk
with carrageenan added for thickness.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
I thought these were room ICE chips.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
- Don't move. I'll get some ICE.
- Are you okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Romanian Dictionary: ice
Meaning and definitions of ice, translation in Romanian
language for ice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ice in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ice'
What ice means in Romanian, ice meaning
in Romanian, ice
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ice in Romanian language.