creştere, sporire, mărire, spor, înmulţire, adaos, adăugirecreşte, spori, creşte în, mări, intensifica, accentua, se mări, favoriza, augmenta, îmbogăţi, promova, se dezvolta, se înmulţi, creşte la număr
Noun(1) a quantity that is added(2) a change resulting in an increase(3) a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important(4) the amount by which something increases(5) the act of increasing something
Verb(1) become bigger or greater in amount(2) make bigger or more
(1) we are aiming to increase awareness of social issues(2) The union has asked for the increase to counter the rise in council tax and house prices in the city.(3) The tall buildings increase wind drag on the city, resulting in vertical velocities - essentially a boiling action - that can enhance rainfall.(4) an increase from sixteen to eighteen clubs(5) He went on to say that there had been a gentle increase in the church activities.(6) My bill arrives at its percentage increase by averaging the increases on four items.(7) it'll increase in value over time(8) There are no signs of an increase in cyclone activity elsewhere around the globe.(9) It is also believed that an increase in sunspot activity can have an affect on pole reversal.(10) The past year has seen an increase in the amount of guitar-based music in the charts.(11) an increase of 28.3 per cent(12) there was an increase of 5% in the population(13) The figures might go up but no one will know for sure if it is a real increase or a perceived increase .(14) some increase in inflation(15) some increase in inflation is expected(16) there was an increase in the number of visitors
(1) to increase :: a creste
(2) salary increase :: marire de salariu
(3) increase sales :: creșterea vânzărilor
(4) wage increase :: crestere a salariului
(5) sudden increase :: creștere bruscă
(6) merit increase :: creștere de merit
(7) increase speed :: mărește viteza
(8) pay increase :: creşterea salariului
(9) increase in price :: crește în preț
(10) on the increase :: în creștere
1. growth ::
2. increment ::
3. addition ::
4. step-up ::
5. grow ::
6. add to ::
1. abate ::
2. decrease ::
3. diminish ::
4. dwindle ::
5. lessen ::
6. lower ::
7. reduce ::
increase, increased, increases, increasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, try to INCREASE
your alpha-wave activity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
...which INCREASE point-to-point drive time,
making it the less efficient choice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
an experiment that
I believe will INCREASE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
No rapid breathing,
no INCREASE in perspiration.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
your chances of survival INCREASE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Romanian Dictionary: increase
Meaning and definitions of increase, translation in Romanian
language for increase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of increase in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'increase'
What increase means in Romanian, increase meaning
in Romanian, increase
definition, examples and pronunciation
of increase in Romanian language.