specie, fel, categorie, gen, neam, clasă, sort, sămânţă
Noun(1) (biology(2) a specific kind of something
(1) a new molecular species(2) a species of invective at once tough and suave(3) a political species that is becoming more common, the environmental statesman(4) In an industry where song writers are a rare species , Louie X has come to stand-out as one of the most song writers of note.(5) rare species(6) the female of the species(7) As in Darwin's theory of natural selection, a species must adjust to survive.(8) they're the most ill-mannered species of people(9) They have found the genes that somewhat resemble the genes of the bird species .(10) tree species(11) the male of the species(12) Most species have no natural predators and so do not fear humans.(13) Organisms of a particular species all have the same genes but have different alleles.(14) Is it that Graphic Design will be thought of as a species of decorative art or some kind of crazy expressive thing?(15) This was supposed to be representative of the very best our species was capable of achieving?(16) Most writers deny thinking of a specific reader, or of a species called readers when writing.
(1) endangered species :: specii pe cale de dispariție
(2) the species :: speciile
(3) invasive species :: specii invazive
(4) threatened species :: specii pe cale de disparitie
(5) native species :: specii native
(6) introduced species :: specii introduse
(7) new species :: noi specii
(8) bird species :: specii de păsări
(9) chemical species :: specii chimice
1. type ::
2. kind ::
3. sort ::
4. genus ::
5. family ::
6. order ::
7. breed ::
8. strain ::
9. variety ::
10. class ::
11. classification ::
12. category ::
13. set ::
14. bracket ::
15. style ::
16. manner ::
17. form ::
18. genre ::
19. generation ::
20. vintage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There is no way to determine the SPECIES
of the cricket without examining it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Or maybe I'm part of
a new SPECIES,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
There's the origin
of an entire SPECIES
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
The project is a turning point
for the human SPECIES, Stubbs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
while the whole fucking SPECIES
starts to burn.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Romanian Dictionary: species
Meaning and definitions of species, translation in Romanian
language for species with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of species in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'species'
What species means in Romanian, species meaning
in Romanian, species
definition, examples and pronunciation
of species in Romanian language.