astfel de, asemenea, atare, aşa, aşa de, cutare, asemănătoraceasta, acesta
Adjective(1) of so extreme a degree or extent
Adverb(1) to so extreme a degree
(1) I'm lucky to have such good friends(2) It did not feel right that such patients should actually be in with very elderly patients.(3) It narrows to such a degree that there is a risk of becoming wedged by the surge.(4) It's a very simple concept for such a very complex and admittedly beautiful work of art.(5) Ann is not often completely disappointed in our ventures but this was one such occasion.(6) The authors attempt to justify the diagnosis of allodynia in just such a patient.(7) there's no such thing as a ghost(8) such is the elegance of his typeface that it is still a favorite of designers(9) it's designed in such a way that it's simple to use(10) many such stories are heard(11) it's such a pity(12) Such a beautiful girl in such a run down place was surely something he'd not seen.(13) we'll do no such thing(14) autumn's such a beautiful season(15) he spent it on music or some such thing(16) Legend also has it that he sat on the ball at one stage, such was Scotland's dominance.
(1) such as :: precum
(2) as such :: ca atare
(3) such is life :: cum este viața
(4) such that :: astfel încât
(5) such a :: o astfel de
(6) in such a way :: in asa fel
(7) such a thing :: un astfel de lucru
(8) no such :: nici o astfel de
(9) no such thing :: nici un astfel de lucru
(10) in such cases :: în astfel de cazuri
1. such ::
2. like this ::
3. similar ::
4. certain ::
5. like that ::
6. suchlike ::
7. like ::
8. mere ::
9. without support ::
11. above ::
de mai sus
12. foresaid ::
13. above-mentioned ::
menționat mai sus
14. fore-mentioned ::
15. it ::
16. that ::
18. instantly ::
19. without cause ::
20. for nothing ::
21. without payment ::
22. concordant ::
24. whence ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
spre deosebire de
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dad, you're SUCH a stud.
How much did you win exactly?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
But my heart is in still SUCH pain
that I cannot be with you.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
So maybe l'm not
SUCH a loser after all.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
to bring up
SUCH a sensitive issue!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
other things first, SUCH us, I don’t know,
chat, laugh, talk about my life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Romanian Dictionary: such
Meaning and definitions of such, translation in Romanian
language for such with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of such in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'such'
What such means in Romanian, such meaning
in Romanian, such
definition, examples and pronunciation
of such in Romanian language.