geamăn, îngemănat, cuplat, împerecheat, strâns legat de un lucrufrate geamăn, pereche a unui lucruîngemăna
Noun(1) either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy(2) (astrology(3) a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho(4) a duplicate copy
Verb(1) duplicate or match(2) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(3) grow as twins(4) give birth to twins
Adjective(1) being two identical
(1) Who in the world would we rather have as allies and fellow travellers in pursuing the twin challenges of economic performance and social justice?(2) I'm not sure how you force a cabin-class twin to that descent rate, at least with the wings still attached.(3) The dead girl's twin sister and a 13-year-old girl escaped with minor injuries and were taken to Wythenshawe Hospital.(4) Silver (and, later, tin) mining and agriculture in the highlands have historically been the twin pillars of the economy.(5) You are seeing more and more of that in business, which is kind of a twin to a profit-sharing plan.(6) The two men will campaign jointly for the next three days on the twin issues of education and the economy, launching the party manifesto chapters dealing with both tomorrow.(7) Soulmates are believed to be our ├ö├ç├┐love match├ö├ç├û, the other twin of our soul.(8) Witnesses say they saw nothing-just a little boy and his twin sister playing at the sand part of the park while many other children ran around, screaming.(9) twin brother(10) London-born artists and twin sisters, Amrit and Rabindra, have widely exhibited in the United Kingdom and abroad.(11) Sleeping arrangements consist of a twin bedroom with a pullout double bed and a single sofa-bed in the living room.(12) London is planning to twin with Derry(13) the scheme has twin objectives(14) Deirdre and Margaret will arrive here on Friday at 3pm and be shown to their tastefully decorated twin bedroom with en suite bathroom.(15) In many quarters, the combination of these two dominant features raises twin concerns about political stability and racial and economic justice.(16) Each one is a comfortable, self-contained holiday flat with sitting room, dining/kitchen, double or twin rooms and en-suite bathrooms.
(1) twin room :: camera twin
(2) twin bed :: pat dublu
(3) twin beds :: două paturi
(4) twin brother :: frate geaman
(5) twin sister :: sora geamana
(6) identical twin :: geamăn identic
(7) twin soul :: suflet pereche
(8) evil twin :: geamăn malefic
(9) twin brothers :: frați gemeni
(10) twin girls :: fete gemene
2. twofold ::
4. duplicate ::
5. similitude ::
6. combine ::
7. parallel ::
8. mate ::
twin, twiner, twiners, twins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I grew up with an older brother
and a very contentious TWIN sister.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Now, I've lived my whole life dealing
with the fact that my TWIN brother is...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
...and his five TWIN brothers,
you are wasting your time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
I already shared a uterus
with my TWIN sister.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
The Crown and the Faith
are the TWIN pillars of the world.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Romanian Dictionary: twin
Meaning and definitions of twin, translation in Romanian
language for twin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of twin in Romanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'twin'
What twin means in Romanian, twin meaning
in Romanian, twin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of twin in Romanian language.